The all new range of robust vehicles
Numerous possibilities, Unlimited potential
The all new FUSO range was created with a unique approach of research, reassembly and refinement. Today, as economies change, the markets outside the triad region are driving demand. The distinct requirement of the growth markets spread across South East Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Africa, the middle east and Southern America make it more and more relevant for a product offering that is of robust built, customizable to the domestic market requirement and offers economy of operation and performance.
The all new FUSO range offers that and much more. The new FUSO range draws from the best of the Daimler world. It is custom developed at the state of the art R&D facilities of Daimler Trucks Asia in Japan and India, optimizes the rugged Mercedes-Benz Axor platform and the reliable FUSO canter platform. These trucks have also been custom-tailored after studying load data patterns and trucking conditions in Asian and Africa markets.
The range includes vehicles from 9 ton to 49 ton in applications ranging from construction to mining, tractor heads and rigid.
The passenger cabin is a structural marvel made of high strength steel for improved body endurance and corrosion durability. High strength reinforcements are placed all along the cabin to protect the passengers in the event of crash. This imparts structural strength, stability and Cabin durability.
The new robust FUSO range augments the existing Mitsubishi Fuso product portfolio in growth markets with newer emission standards.
Vehicle Positioning: “Built for Maximum Profitability”
- Base: Trusted Quality, Economic Efficiency, Solid & Functional Design, Committed Services
- Added: Wider choice with expansion of product range & Daimler Truck Technology/modules/components
- Rigorous testing and have been assessed under the most strenuous driving conditions in Oragadam to ensure maximum reliability of the trucks.
- The Oragadam production facility has a total dedicated investment of over €700 million.
- Production capacity: up to 72,000 units per year.